National Guard

National Guard Make-Up Why I was a fan of the leaf guard llamas

Why I was a fan of the leaf guard llamas



I can’t remember ever liking a leaf guard.

I was never an enthusiastic fan.

I’m sure some of you were as well.

But I like the idea of a guard that’s made of two separate parts, a foot and a leg, with the leg being the leg that attaches to the foot.

It’s a clever concept that could make guards a lot more useful, not just in protecting the feet from getting trampled by the animals in your backyard, but also for handling large amounts of weight, like the llamas of the world.

For me, the idea was cool because of the way it was implemented in the llama industry.

The first time I saw a leaf guards, I thought they were ridiculous.

They looked like an awkward, useless and annoying thing to lug around.

I remember going home to see my mom and being like, I think this is a really great idea, and I’m gonna buy one.

So I picked up my first one, thinking, That’s a really cool idea.

And the second one I picked, it wasn’t so cool.

It was like, This is the worst idea ever.

I think they should just make one of those little things that look like a giant leaf guard that doesn’t look like an actual leaf guard at all.

I never got one, but I do have a couple of others.

I’ve also been a fan ever since I was six years old, and that’s a very long time ago.

So in 2017, I was thinking about making my own, and my dad was like the perfect guy to come up with the idea for the leaf guards.

So, after I got home from work, I went to my garage and started to work on my ideas.

When I got to the last part, I just kept on drawing.

I’d just be like, You know what, I have to make one.

And I’m like, Oh, I can do that.

I went in the kitchen and I made a bunch of little models.

Then, my dad came in and he just had to sit there and think about how to actually put it together.

He was like: Okay, let’s just take a look at this and see if we can figure out how to do this.

So we just took all the little things and started from there.

He got really, really excited about it and he went through all the design.

Then he took it to the lab and he made it.

He made it, and it just looked like a leaf.

And it was super, super, awesome.

I really enjoyed it.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t make a guard with two separate pieces, or if they were just going for a really goofy look.

But then I realized, This thing just looks awesome, and this is the thing that I’m going to have to get one of for myself.

And that’s when I knew I had to make this thing.

But first, I had a few things to make.

So the first step was to figure out where I wanted to get my leaf guard, because I needed a place to store it, so I decided to make a storage container.

But after I started drawing, I started to notice that I was really, REALLY missing a few parts.

I had the legs, the foot, the whole thing.

So that was the second part of the challenge: I had this huge storage container and I didn’t have the other parts yet.

I just had a whole bunch of different things in there, and there was no way that I could put a leaf in there.

So it was just like, How do I just make a whole new piece?

And then it became more and more complicated.

I also needed to figure how I was going to attach the legs.

And then I had no idea where I was gonna attach the feet.

So there were other parts I had, and the first time that I tried to attach them, I broke my leg.

So my next thought was, Why don’t I just do that?

So I made an extra, little foot.

And just this other little foot was just too small.

So what do I do now?

So now I have this really small foot, and now it’s like, Well, that’s my first foot.

That’s the last foot.

So now the next step was figuring out how I would put the rest of the components in there to make the guard.

And when I was finally getting to that part where I actually could put the legs in, I realized that I just wanted to make that part the same way I would have made the legs if I just made a little foot that just sat in there and was attached to the whole foot, with a little bit of glue and some tape.

So this was the perfect opportunity.

The last part was a big, big challenge.

It involved making the foot itself.

I did this.

I didn: It was just glued together.

It had to have the

TopBack to Top